YES! We are open Saturdays, even on long weekends!
Stay tuned for more upcoming events. This year will mark our 25th Anniversary! There will be a celebration, check here again for details!
April 11th & 18th, 2015: CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAYS!
- In appreciation for your support the Market is offering two prizes of 50 organic dollars! With every purchase on April 11th & 18th 2015, you will receive a ballot for a chance to win.
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014:
- The market is pleased to be one of the supporters of the 1st Annual GMO Free Symposium and the campaign to have Ottawa/Eastern Ontario go GMO Free. This one day event will have a number speakers there to educate you on the dangers of GMO's and what we can do to prevent their use.
Saturday, August 3, 2013:
- If you are interested in healing your body from the inside out, then you'll want to be sure to come and visit the market on the 3rd of August, as we are pleased to host book author Aglaee Jacob! She will be there to talk to people about her new book, "Digestive Health with REAL Food" Click here to learn more!
Saturday, December 22nd, 2012:
- Visit and shop the market during our annual Christmas Market! Enjoy food, coffee, music, crafts for kids and more! We will also be collecting donations for the Ottawa Food Bank.
Saturday, September 1st, 2012:
Saturday, September 15th, 2012:
- Visit and shop the market for a chance to win tickets to Canadian Organic Growers
Feast of Fields! Four tickets will be given away in two separate draws. Tickets for this fine farmer 'n food event will also be available to purchase.
- Visit and shop the market for Customer Appreciation Day & Bring Friends to the Market Day!
There will be entertainment, music, free food samples, and more! Bring friends and enter in the draw to win a gift from the Ottawa Organic Farmers Market.